Monday 15 July 2013

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING A FORTUNATE HAND TO A LESS FORTUNATE HAND MISSION.

Giving is an act of kindness and a blessing that only a few grab the opportunity to make a difference not just to the receiver but to the giver himself. I give thanks to Allah for such amazing friends he brought in my life. My life would not have been the same without them and neither would this project. My desire to give and help others is not because I have more than I should but simply because God has put me in this position and he has given me friends who gives me more than I can give.As we go through the second week of A Fortunate Hand To A Less Fortunate Hand, let me take this post to thank all of you again. I am truly humbled and touched and May God Bless you for all your donations and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment