Monday 15 July 2013

A WORLD WITHOUT JUSTICE: ONE OF ZIMMERMAN'S JUROR # B37 SIGNS A BOOK DEAL AND CALLS TRAVVON A "Boy Of Color"

I can still remember like it was just yesterday when I first came to Canada and I was called a Nigger but lucky enough, as young and innocent as I was, I had the man power to over look the arrogant man and walked away but little did I know after almost ten years I am still living to see another generation go what our grand parents went through. This is one case that has left some of us speechless and for those that are cashing on this innocent soul's death May God truly forgive them and let non of their future generation have a taste of what this poor soul went through. See for yourselves... Earlier today, Sharlene Martin, the literary agent for the juror, released a statement saying, “My hope is that people will read Juror B37’s book … and understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial and how important, despite one’s personal viewpoints, it is to follow the letter of the law, “It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life. The reader will also learn why the jurors had no option but to find Zimmerman not guilty due to the manner in which he was charged and the content of the jury instructions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment