Sunday 22 September 2013

I LOVE WHAT I DO BUT IT IS MORE INSPIRING WHEN SOMEONE I LOOK UP TO ACTUALLY HAS THESE WORDS TO SAY ABOUT ME . I AM TRUE LY HUMBLED BY THE LOVE AND THOUGHTFULNESS...MY # 1.THANK YOU REJOICE, I AM TRUE LY TOUCHED.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." One of the most beautiful people I know my girl ...A strong independent woman YYC`s very own female Promoter Afrodivaz by Anna Salim herself...Check out her blog for your next upcoming event.. Always delivers...http://afrodivazas.blogspot.ca/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment