Wednesday 24 July 2013

NAPENDA KUWA INSPIRED ( I LOVE BEING INSPIRED)

 
 

                              Find the desire to give and you will find the desire to live and love life.


I have been away for a few days and I feel like I have been away for months.  I am hoping all is well with you all and that you are all living life to the fullest. My time off has been great and I must truly say it was a great week of great inspiration from my two new friends and I am looking forward to be involved in these amazing people's projects.
Here are my two new inspirational friends  that have reminded me what it means to give back to the community so please check their inspiring work and I hope that one day you can find it in your hearts to help and support their projects or any other project out there. Remember giving is an act of kindness.

                                                                    MEET KT SNR:

 Being a Non Profit as well as a Non Governmental Organization,
his mission is to reach out everyone who has never had a privilege to wear shoes and not a specific religion, race or community but the entire generation from little dreamt of places.
And by 2020 we believe Viatu Africa will be in every Country of Africa and then get to other continents of the world.
Each day millions face the dangers of laceration, fungus, contaminated soil and insect bites that
lead to infection, disease, amputation, and death. It is the goal of Viatu Africa lead the
fight against this epidemic and place millions of shoes to these hurting brothers and sisters of ours in the next years as time goes by.

                                                                MEET ROSE:


 
 Rona Foundation's 1st model loss and grief Centre caring for orphans and widows, at the Lakeshore village of Wagoma, Bondo, Siaya County caring for 166 orphans in the village and 60 widows to re-build lives and save the perishing lakeshore village.

No comments:

Post a Comment