Thursday 20 June 2013

LET ME TAKE THIS MOMENT TO THANK YOU AND WELCOME YOU TO AFRODIVAZ By Anna Salim

One of the greatest gift Allah can give us, is to bless us with great family and  friends who love us endlessly and are able to see our passion way before we can even discover our passion and  purpose in this crazy life. This Blog is dedicated to everyone who might find it useful, inspiring and supportive to be able to apply the information into their daily lives.
I also dedicate Afrodivaz by Anna Salim to the most two  amazing ladies in my life my #1 hero, my 1st teacher who 1st taught me how to be business savvy my dearest  mum  and  lovely  down to earth sister Claudia. Rejoice Choto! God knew what he was doing when he brought us together at Miss Africanada because this blog could not have been created if it was not for you, thank you so much and may God bless you .Much love to all my lovely ladies  Naima, Shiko, Cathy, Alondra, Heaven ,Aloya, Rosemary, Sushi, Jamila and  Sabra  you  truly have given me a gift of friendship that I am honored to share the friendship bond that I have with all of you. Neyla my crazy sister partner in-crime ...thank you for your love and craziness hon. To all my friends,my Funs and followers this is all because of you. Your endless love to support Afrodivaz  has been amazing through the years  and I love you endlessly. And last but not least, to my other half Ally a.k.a Mashavu/ hakunaga, when I met you I had a dream but being with you I am now starting to live my dream. Thank you for believing in my ideas and believing in me, for pushing me and for believing in what we can do as a team...... because with God anything is possible.

9 comments:

  1. Afrodivaz by Anna Salim...there will be no posts on the blog today. As Jumaa Kareem I just want to say Alhamdulillah(Thank you God)for this moment and for everyone who made this possible.
    Inshallah will meet again tomorrow as we explore our lives..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome my "babuyako". And to you, thanks for being that extra sister. May Allah guide and protect you through life's endevours. Always wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaaaa nyanyako niwewe? Amina nyanya yako kwa sisi sote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Homegirl....this is just the beginning to more great things as I know you have the drive and dedication to achieve greatness. Proud of you and wish you the very best in this new journey. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u kindly my home girl Shiko.Means alot and inshaallah all will be well.Thanks hon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your page keep up the good week.does your sister claudia works for hanna oil and gas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sally thank you kindly. Welcome and thank you again for liking the blog. What a small world. Yes she does. She is the one with brain in the family lol....If you are in Calgary I would love you to join us on the official launch of the blog AUG this year.

    ReplyDelete