Sunday 23 June 2013

NAKUPENDA PIA  WYRE FT ALAINE  !!!!!! MUST SAY AFRICAN ARTISTS DONT GET THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE.......

Which East African does not now  Wyre? forgive me for not mentioning the other artists names but I have been caught in a moment and before everything evaporates, let me jot my mind out. African artists are the real deal right now .....face it, the beat, the swag, the sentimental to their tunes and who can forget the dance moves? Lets look back at BeyoncĂ©. Have you really looked as to who is behind her dance moves? oh yeah she had to fly an African dance group Tofo Tofo to teach her some dance moves for her  Who Runs' the world Video? but if you are not into behind the scene details, would you have known that?
In short, when it comes to African  music, we are almost 85% original, but does that give our artists the respect they deserve? No it does not. With that said  I leave you this video to witness ONE OF OUR OWN KENYAN  talented  Wyre ft Alaine  NAKUPENDA PIA this video makes me proud to love, respect and support African artists.
ENJOY........................

No comments:

Post a Comment